Sound Healing & Gratitude Meditation – Christmas Eve
Looking for a unique experience to share with family and friends this holiday season in San Diego? Join Jeny of Zen Soul Balance on Christmas Eve for a 60 minute sound healing in La Jolla, California, to rest, rejuvenate and recalibrate. The experience will begin with gratitude intentions, breath awareness and stress relief.
Sound Healing in La Jolla Christmas Eve
This journey through sound is for everyone at any stage of life. Participants are guided into a resting position, lying down or seated, and supported with props for comfort. It is an opportunity for self-care; to go on an inward journey through a deeply restorative sound healing immersion that includes crystal singing bowls, gongs, drums, chimes and other instruments.
What to expect in a Sound Bath:
Like with most alternative healing modalities and meditative practices, everyone’s experience is different, and new things may come up in each session. Most people will feel very relaxed and peaceful during a sound healing; some might have visualizations, receive creative downloads, or have an emotional breakthrough. This sonic experience will leave you feeling rejuvenated, balanced and centered. Beginner friendly, open to all levels and no experience necessary!
Come enjoy this special event at Buddhi Yoga in the heart of La Jolla! This is a bright and open studio with floor-to-ceiling windows and a welcoming community!
Benefits of Sound Healing include:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Balances and clears the mind
- Lowers heart rate and blood pressure
- Supports mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- Triggers the brain to chemically release natural opiates
- Engages the parasympathetic nervous system, initiating calm and peace
We are so excited to gather in the spirit of Gratitude!
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow ample time to set up your space.
- Please be mindful that late entry disturbs meditation and the door will be closed promptly at 4:00p
- Please be prepared to turn off your mobile devices, watch alarms, etc., to avoid disruptions.
- Bring a yoga mat or you can rent one from the studio. There are blankets and bolsters that will be setup for you upon arrival. You are welcome to bring additional props for comfort such as an eye pillow to limit distractions.